Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Wishlist

Dear stampers,
It is hard to believe that it is time to start thinking about gift buying for friends and family. This year I am offering a gift and gift certificate registry service to help you and your Santas with their Christmas shopping. The wishlist below can be pasted into an email and returned to me so that I can contact your Santa.

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST
Dear Santa,
Stamping is what I love to do
So I'm making a little list for you.
Pick one, two, or maybe three
Supplies and rubber stamps for me.
I've been extra good this year
So I'd really like some stamping gear.


Item#___________Item____________________ Item#___________Item____________________ Item#___________Item____________________ Item#___________Item____________________ Item#___________Item____________________

A Gift Certificate for $_______ for anything else I have forgotten.


Who should receive this wishlist?
Name:_______________________
Phone#______________________
Email ddress:__________________
Relation:_____________________

All completed wishlists I receive by November 30th will be entered into a draw for a FREE stampset.(no purchase necessary) It is important to include a range of items for your Santa to choose from. If and when your Santa contacts me, I would like to give them the option of spending as little or as much as they wish. Free gift wrapping is also available for all Wishlist purchases. Return all completed lists to me ASAP

Rubber Hugs,

No comments: